Sunday, August 25, 2019

Witnessing Experience..Eating a Meal with a Trucker and Giving Him the Gospel

August 16th I met a trucker at a truck stop and started witnessing to him and he told me about all sorts of challenging things he went through. He wanted to buy me lunch and talk to me. He was a really kind person but he needed the truth of the gospel.  He had a heart attack a year ago and his father died around that time. He also had a time with his truck and other things was going on in his life. It reminded me of when Jesus sat with the sinners and preached to them about salvation.  I just believe I was following our Lords example and preaching the truth. The man also had strange beliefs about ufo's and I told him that was mysticism and not of God. I gave him the truth and I told him to check out my blog for more truth, especially the gospel. I hope this man repents one day and serves God.


Mark 16:15

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.”